[seiyuu:27976] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27976] Re: Love Live event
date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:31:19 -0800
> On Feb 23, 2015, at 9:03 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> "Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura" <deloura@yahoo.com> wrote:
> |
> | I watched a few Youtube video clips of this game the other day. Kind
> | of reminds me of Beatmania, except the nine buttons are in a big semicircle
> | and everything seems to radiate out from a common starting point.
>
> Yes, this is just a music rhythm game, with some card game
> ideas thrown in.

It’s easier to play for me than most of the other rhythm games. My brain can
process the notes much more easily in this game than pretty much every other rhythm
game I’ve played.

> | Looked like simultaneous note pairs had a horizontal slash through
> | their icons, and larger simultaneous sets had a star?
>
> Yes, horizontals mean simultaneous.
> Stars mean that they are more valuable, more points if
> you get them right, more life loss if you don’t.

Stars just denote important notes; if you don’t hit them on time, you lose
more life. They’re not worth any more points, but they can sure kill you faster
if you mistime them. :P

> | Since there seems to be an English version from the way you all have
> | talked about it, maybe I'll have to look into that.
>
> Welcome.. and say goodbye to your free time. (^_^;

What is this…”free time” you speak of? :P

(says the guy playing EN and JP versions)

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited