[seiyuu:27975] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27975] Re: Love Live event
date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:29:30 +0800
ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am so glad they have Technical mode now, because EX is too easy for me
> and TM is challenging enough. [...]
> There is still some songs I cant get full combo, of course.

There are some songs that my hands can't keep up with, and a few that
my brain can't (can't even read the notes correctly, they go by so
quickly).  It does improve with practice though.

I was pretty surprised when I played 乙女式 two times in a row and two
different people got full combo one after another.

Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
> | I wonder if Hitoshi-san's phone is the problem, you mentioned something
> | like this before.
>
> The problem is me!  My thumbs can't keep up with fast songs.
> If I put the tablet on the table, and play with my fingers,
> I can clear almost every song.

My phone doesn't play the game well so I'm exclusively playing on
tablet currently, and it is definitely easier to play with index fingers
than thumbs.  But on the go playing on a phone is more convinent and I
might do that if I get a new phone.

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string