[seiyuu:27971] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27971] Re: Love Live event
date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:50:04 -0800
> On Feb 22, 2015, at 3:52 AM, ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, everyone! ^_^
> Jenya's here.
>
> I am so glad they have Technical mode now, because EX is too easy for me
> and TM is challenging enough. I can clear any song even in random mode
> and I don't have recovery cards in my teams (at least I am trying not to
> put them)
> Well, that is what they call "waste of the talent" (sainou no mudazukai)
> There is still some songs I cant get full combo, of course.

Well, moving the game to technical mode (harder, because of random and fire songs)
is helpful for me because it gives people with slightly weaker teams a better shot
at ranking higher (I haven’t thrown a whole lot of money at the game lately. :P
)
as long as you play better. Very few people are full comboing in a technical match,
at least for the games I’ve been in (most aren’t even close).

I’ve had one match where I just missed S rank (not sure how that happened), but
still managed to finish in 1st by a wide margin. Felt like such a waste, but I haven’t
seen that (first place not S-ranking a 25 LP song) in a very long time.

> I wonder if Hitoshi-san's phone is the problem, you mentioned something
> like this before.
>
> I don't really need Nozomi though, so I may not going for the 2nd card.

Slightly surprised that Nozomi event is so popular. Maybe Kusuda Aina won people over
with her purple hair for the 5th Love Live concert. :P

> On 2015/02/22 20:45, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> The current Love Live event is the scorematch event.
>> The SR card is Nozomi, so I was expecting a slower event,
>> but the scores are much higher than I expected.
>> It's pretty close to the Kotori event..
>>
>>  http://www.usagi.org/cgi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=35,39,42
>>
>> For this event, they added a new level above EX, called technical.
>> Suppsedly it's made up of the harder (fire) EX, and some random EX.
>> But you don't get any extra points for it.
>> Since I have enough trouble with the normal EX, I'm not trying it.
>> I hope most of the better players go there, and make the competition
>> for the EX easier. (^_^;
>>
>> Also the songs are pretty hard this time.
>> For almost all of the EX songs I need to use my recovery team
>> so I can't go for a high score.
>>
>> But they "fixed" the rankings in the rank screen!
>> In the previous scorematch, they showed the previous hour's
>> rankings in the rank screen just before each game.
>> This time they reverted back to the original specs,
>> where they show the real-time rankings.
>>
>> --
>> Hitoshi Doi
>>                         " this space for rent "