[seiyuu:27970] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27970] Re: Love Live event
date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:52:13 +0900
Hello, everyone! ^_^
Jenya's here.

I am so glad they have Technical mode now, because EX is too easy for me
and TM is challenging enough. I can clear any song even in random mode
and I don't have recovery cards in my teams (at least I am trying not to
put them)
Well, that is what they call "waste of the talent" (sainou no mudazukai)
There is still some songs I cant get full combo, of course.

I wonder if Hitoshi-san's phone is the problem, you mentioned something
like this before.

I don't really need Nozomi though, so I may not going for the 2nd card.

On 2015/02/22 20:45, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> The current Love Live event is the scorematch event.
> The SR card is Nozomi, so I was expecting a slower event,
> but the scores are much higher than I expected.
> It's pretty close to the Kotori event..
>
>   http://www.usagi.org/cgi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=35,39,42
>
> For this event, they added a new level above EX, called technical.
> Suppsedly it's made up of the harder (fire) EX, and some random EX.
> But you don't get any extra points for it.
> Since I have enough trouble with the normal EX, I'm not trying it.
> I hope most of the better players go there, and make the competition
> for the EX easier. (^_^;
>
> Also the songs are pretty hard this time.
> For almost all of the EX songs I need to use my recovery team
> so I can't go for a high score.
>
> But they "fixed" the rankings in the rank screen!
> In the previous scorematch, they showed the previous hour's
> rankings in the rank screen just before each game.
> This time they reverted back to the original specs,
> where they show the real-time rankings.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "