[seiyuu:27968] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27968] Re: Love Live event
date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:35:35 -0800
> On Feb 14, 2015, at 7:07 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> Less than 24 hours left in the current event.
> The event ends on a weekend, and the scores are still very very low.
> It seems Honoka is the least popular girl.
> This one's probably going to end well under 25000.

I’m thinking it might not even crack 24k. But I’d better get a move
on, because I have the tokens, but I need to cash them in. :P

> At least this gives me time to work on other things.. (^_^;
>
> Previously I only had my cards in the School Idol Festival card
> database, but now I added the data for most of the R and SR cards.
> I have the smile, pure, and cool numbers, as well as the skill types.
> I also added some more search and refinement options.
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llmembers.pl
>
> I still only have the images for my cards and a few others from
> one of my coworkers.
> If someone can send me some screenshots of SR or UR cards that
> I don't have, I can add them to the database.

My friends run an English language wiki for the JP LLSIF game. They have shots of
all the cards: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Cards

> Also during the previous medley festival event, I was keeping track
> of the support members.  I wanted to see how frequently the support
> appeared for the hard/EX medleys, and if it depended on the number
> of songs.  The data is at the following.
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/doi/seiyuu/games/lovelive/medley-support.html
>
> I got a probability of around 50% for EX and 33% for hard.
> It seems the probabilities go up with more songs in the medley.
> I'll keep track again at the next event.

I’ll try to keep track, though I almost always play 3x EX songs when I can.

> At the first medley festival I got 2 tickets during the event.
> This time I didn't get any, but I got 2 SR teachers and several
> R sisters.  So this might have been better.

I think I got one ticket this time, it wasn’t anything special, because I didn’t
screenshot it. I think it ended up being a normal R, but was one I didn’t have
idolized yet.

I collected boatloads of normal alpacas and quite a few teachers (I seem to recall
having like 6 of them) in the last event. Made leveling the event card easy. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited