[seiyuu:27964] Re: new Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27964] Re: new Love Live event
date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 20:34:32 -0800
> On Jan 14, 2015, at 6:52 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> It seems the cutoff will be close to 70K.
> I might need to take a longer lunch break than usual,
> from 13:45 to 15:00 or so. (^_^;;

Feels like it’s going to hop over 70k. 71k is probably safe, but I might push
to 72k. Then I need to refocus on the EN event.

Then I need to pack for Las Vegas to go to Lantis Music Festival. :P

> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> | BTW, if you want to vacation more and pay attention to the scoring less,
> | just pick out the updates you want from https://twitter.com/llborder_update
> | It auto posts the 30 min updates (on the 35th min of every hour).
>
> This guy must have reverse engineered the protocol..

From the discussions I’ve seen when the EN version came out, it’s really
easy; it’s a matter of authenticating a device and using that device’s
token. Everything is done over HTTP after the authentication.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited