[seiyuu:27961] Re: new Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27961] Re: new Love Live event
date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 02:15:53 -0800
> On Jan 6, 2015, at 1:02 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> There is a mad dash, but you can't hide your score,
> and you can always tell what your current ranking is..  until now!!
>
> They messed with the personal rankings!
> The ranking that they display at the start of the game is wrong!!
> The event point is correct (current), but the ranking is the
> one at the previous update (30 minute mark).

I wonder, are your opponents score showing the current one or the one from the last
update? I noticed after the first play something was wrong. Wonder if it’s
on purpose or not.

EN version, running the older version, is still updating as usual.

> This is going to make the ending difficult.. (;_;)

BTW, if you want to vacation more and pay attention to the scoring less, just pick
out the updates you want from https://twitter.com/llborder_update . It auto posts
the 30 min updates (on the 35th min of every hour). Enjoy that Hawaiian weather. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited