[seiyuu:27959] Re: new Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27959] Re: new Love Live event
date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 02:13:50 -0800
> On Jan 5, 2015, at 1:52 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> The new event is a score match Kotori..
> I was hoping that it would be somebody else. (;_;)
>
> Now I have to go for two SRs (both android and iphone games)
> while I'm in Hawaii.
> I'll be back in Japan for the last two days, but I'll be
> very busy catching up with work.
> Looking at the picture of the Kotori cards, the untransformed
> version looks cuter.
>
> I hope the cutoff stays under 65k.

The event started a bit faster than the last couple of Score Matches…but then
again, Honoka Score Match started event faster and that ended lower than most of the
rest (under 60k) . :P

At least with Score Match, there’s no mad dash to the finish. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited