[seiyuu:27955] Re: Niko Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27955] Re: Niko Love Live event
date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 02:17:25 -0800
> On Dec 28, 2014, at 7:16 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> The current event is Niko, and looking at the score chart in
> comparison to recent 11 day events, it's moving along on the low end.
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=28,30,34,38
>
> But the current event ends during a holiday.. and comic market.
> I don't know if that means the score will rise at the end or not.
> Considering Niko is pretty popular I don't want to take any chances.
> Also they gave out a lot of stones recently.

I think it will maybe cause the scores to rise at the end. Everyone playing while
waiting for comiket to open and then everyone playing after they’ve done their
shopping and are resting. And then playing while in lines that don’t move.
:P

That pile of stones plus an extra day is making the EN version go nuts. It’s
probably going to cross over 37,000 for the 2nd tier (it’s a 12 day event,
though).

This is causing me much stress. :P

> I think the cutoff score will be over 30000,
> maybe even close to 35000.

This could hurt me badly. I’m hoping it doesn’t spike like that. Well,
I’m technically not doing anything on the last day, but I would like to not
spend 16 hours playing LLSIF (both versions) trying to hit that 2nd tier. :P

> Since I'll be getting on a plane on the evening of the 30th,
> I'll have to be pretty far ahead so I don't get shocked when I land.

Pay for Internet on the plane? ww

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list