[seiyuu:27947] Re: events Jan 5th - Jan 8th

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27947] Re: events Jan 5th - Jan 8th
date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:59:12 +0800
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 01:51:09AM +0800, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> 1/5 Shinjuku - TV Anime ISUCA pre-view event : Kido Ibuki, Afilia Saga
>> 1/7 Minatomirai - Feiran 4th album event : Feiran
>> 1/9 Mie - May'n tour : May'n
>     Is this in Kyoto? I don't know where Mie is.

Mie is a prefecture at the east of Nara and Wakayama, south of Shiga
and Gifu, and west of  Aichi.  So basically it is more near Nagoya
than Kyoto.

>> I don't think you can get tickets that easily.
>
> Well, I was hopefully that there would be low level events where they
> can get tickets. How would we go about getting tickets to the ISUCA or
> Faylan events?

ISUCA event (1/5 Shinjuku)
http://ticket.pia.jp/pia/event.do?eventCd=1454928

Faylan event (1/7 Minatomirsi - Queen's Square) - The mini live part
is free, anyone can go. The photo session part requires you buy a CD
on site.
http://www.lantis.jp/news.php?id=1416899980

> They really want to visit a maid cafe if you have a suggestion.

Akiba :

Cure Maid Cafe
http://www.curemaid.jp/
Traditional maid cafe, not anime/game related unless there is a
collaboration event.

Cafe Mai:lish
http://www.mailish.jp/

@home Cafe