[seiyuu:27944] Re: events Jan 5th - Jan 8th

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org>
subject [seiyuu:27944] Re: events Jan 5th - Jan 8th
date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:30:30 -0800
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 01:52:38PM +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org> wrote:
> |
> | My son is going to be visiting Japan with three of his American friends
> | and will be in Tokyo between Jan 5-8th, and Kyoto Jan 8-9th. I thought
> | it would be fun for him to experience an idol/otaku/etc related event
> | while he was there.  Anything to recommand?
> | Of course general Tokyo suggests would also be appreciated.
>
> I don't think there are many events during that time,
> but walking around Akiba and/or Nakano should be fun,
> as long as they are interested in this kind of stuff..

Akiba was already on the agenda. He is going to see if he can get one of
AKB48's Super long distance tickets. Told him to include a photo of his
group. A photo of cute twin white boys can only help his cause.

I am not familair with Nakano nerdiness. What is there?

> I would be happy to show them around Akiba,
> but I will be in Hawaii during that time.

Unfortunate for them, good for you.  I'm sure Hawaii is a very nice
change from Tokyo's weather this time of year.

--
    the value of a world model is not how accurately it captures reality
    but how often it leads us to take appropriate action

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs