[seiyuu:27933] Re: Love Live news

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27933] Re: Love Live news
date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 22:27:09 -0800
On Nov 30, 2014, at 6:46 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
> |
> | Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> | > The current event seems to be headed for 23000 or so.
> | > Should be safe above 25000 for the second SR even though
> | > the last two days are Saturday and Sunday.
> |
> | I didn't have much time and ended a bit over 25000.  I was somewhat
> | worried, and the pace did pick up at the end, fortunately it ended at
> | 24.2k.
>
> This event was pretty slow until the last two days,
> and it really picked up at the end.
> We have to be careful about events that end on weekends.

I even took that into account. Well, at least partially. It really picked up at the
very, very end.

The definition of pain is...missed that cutoff by 15 points. I just needed 10 more
seconds; I was almost done with my final song play. ;_;

> | They announced the next event in December will be a new type.  It was
> | delayed several times while they debug it, hopefully we'll get it this
> | time.
>
> I wish they would announce the details earlier,
> but they said they would announce it on 12/4,
> just one day before it would start.
>
> This is going to be hard to predict, but I think I'll
> just try to use a similar number of stones.
> Right now I use around 14 to 15 stones for both kinds of events
> to get above the SR cutoff.

I'm kind of excited to see what sort of event this is. I might be in Las Vegas when
it starts, though. Well, I wasn't planning on doing that much gambling. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited