[seiyuu:27927] Re: current anime

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27927] Re: current anime
date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:45:21 +0900
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:34 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal [Forgettable series.  No character
> development at all.  Sadly Mitsuishi lost her charm, may be she is too
> old for this.  Only watch this because of the old series.]

I must be the only person enjoying this show. (^_^;)

I can't really compare the experience of binge watching Sailor Moon
LDs with Ive and the gang (wonder what she thinks about Shiina Hekiru
being off the market...) to watching Sailor Moon Crystal twice a month
with my kid on a PS4.  But I do appreciate the fast pace and lack of
"go to an island and find a dinosaur" type of filler.  And though I've
not read the manga, I assume that this version is more faithful to it
than the original anime, so it's nice to see something that is closer
to Takeuchi Naoko's original vision.

Don't really have a problem with Kotono Mitsuishi's acting either, or
any of the other seiyuu for that matter.  Maybe my expectations are
just lower, but it's been a fun trip down memory lane, and a decent
use of the occasional 25 minutes of my time.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited