[seiyuu:27923] Re: current anime

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27923] Re: current anime
date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 11:06:39 -0500
We have a few there in common.
Here is my Finalized list for the season.

~Watching~
Ai Tenchi Muyo!
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai [interesting premise]
Danna da Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken [hilarious]
Denkigai no Honya-san [lots of fun character interactions]
Girlfriend (Kari)
Grisaia no Kajitsu [interesting characters/storyline]
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Hi sCoool! SeHa Girl [gamer geek :)]
Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de [funny and Chifuyu is adorable]
Log Horizon 2
Madan no O to Vanadis
Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu [amazingly funny]
Orenchi no Furo Jijo [funny]
Sword Art Online II
Tribe Cool Crew [cool CGI sequences]
Trinity Seven [funny and interesting characters]

~Dropped~
Aikatsu!
Amagi Brilliant Park
Cross Ange
Donten ni Warau
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Okami Shojo to Kuro Oji
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
Shirobako
Sora no Method
Terra Formars
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

My faves are definitely as I expected with SAO II and
Log Horizon 2. My surprise for the season is with
Gugure! Kokkuri-san with is my vote for funniest show
of the season (Kohina is adorable). My fave seiyuu of
the season is Sakura Tange as Chloe Lemaire in
Girlfriend (Kari). Such a fun character and wonderful
voice. Madan no O to Vanadis is very good once you
get past the ridiculous breasts.

Ai Tenchi Muyo! has grown on me, but it is definitely
not the Tenchi of old. Too much ecchi imo and Aeka
sounds odd, but I enjoy the cast.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Games of Choice: Hearthstone (PC), Skate 3 (Xbox 360)
BMX The Game (PC)