[seiyuu:27921] Re: current anime

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27921] Re: current anime
date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:48:00 +0900
Hello! ^_^/

Couldn't get 2nd Eli, too busy and too lasy.

On 2014/11/16 23:41, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> The current season is around half over, but I still haven't been
>
>  - SAO 2
>    I liked the gun story of SAO 2 (last season), even if Asuna
>    wasn't in it that much.  I'm not sure if I like Shinon.
>    The second story of SAO 2 was short, not great, but not bad.
>    I want to see more of real life Asuna, not the elf ears Asuna.
>    I see there is another new girl in the third story..
>    SAO has too many girls already!

There is the new girl from yesterday.

>  - Kaitou Joker
>    Just watched it to see if I can pick out Jenya's voice.
>    I couldn't.. (;_;)  Since I started watching at episode 5,
>    I don't know what's going on.  Will continue for a while.
Wow, I feel like this is the compliment ^_^
I am the girl that transforms to cat, assisting Professor Clover.
I ll be a bit in tomorrow's episode too.
Jenya

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited