[seiyuu:27916] Re: love live Hanayo event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27916] Re: love live Hanayo event
date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:43:30 -0800
> On Nov 11, 2014, at 9:44 AM, ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How is Elichka event is going? I am too busy right now and keeping it
> just around the line. But I got myself some stones to push it.

Wait, aren’t you ahead of me? :P

(okay, to be fair, I’ve been on a family vacation; I will probably jump ahead of
you by tomorrow. ^_^ )

We’re about 1k points ahead of the last ScoreMatch (Hanayo). That one finished at
61558, so expect this one to be at least 1k more than that, especially since the 15th
is a Saturday. I’d probably guess 63.5k, maybe 64k. But that might be cutting
it close. We’re relatively close to the Nico ScoreMatch pace (my full data doesn’t
cover that far back), and that finished at 63888.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited