[seiyuu:27905] Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27905] Re: Fall 2014 Anime Season
date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:28:00 +0800
> "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> | Yellow Outfit = Enju Aihara from "Black Bullet"
> | http://akiba-search.net/snap/?I0=201410dengeki-c14.jpg
>
> Thanks.  Now I have all of them.

Cannot see the jpg at work.......   (^_^)

> I just saw the seiyuu special that was aired one week
> before Girl Friend.
> Uchida Maaya is very cute!

And Inoue 17-sai is funny.  Too bad Tange was not there.

Watched the first episode in hotel during the typhoon 19 advancement.
Too many characters introduced in the very first episode.  Before
reading the end credits, Sugar is easily recognizable, and are
Onee-chan and Tange.  Just wondering if miss monochrome would make an
appearance....

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string