[seiyuu:27897] Re: love live Hanayo event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27897] Re: love live Hanayo event
date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 01:48:25 -0700
On Oct 14, 2014, at 11:14 PM, ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello and long time no see! ^_^
>
> I was ROM'ing this ML all the time, but had old e-mail address
> registered so I couldn't actually reply, and I had Doi-san to change it
> few weeks ago.
>
> I am just beginner Loveliver (cosplayed Eli at this Summer's Comike),
> but I am also a gamer, so I play a lot lately.
> I guess I made it this time by 64000, but I had to buy more stones (and
> I am limiting myself for 10000yen a month, my month credit is gone by 2
> weeks )
> I am not good at fulcon yet, but can clear EXs.

I was ahead of you and then I blinked and then somehow you ended up ahead of me. ^_^;

It’s probably time that I put in for some more loveca stones, but my money has been
going to the Love Live season 2 Blu-rays instead. :P

> Also, it is not about Love Live at all, but I have a regular anime role
> this season, at "Kaito Joker" as Lady Doubt.
> My character will be in anime from 5th episode, but you may try to check
> it ^_^

Oh, hey, they’re streaming this in the US on Crunchyroll (a legal streaming site),
but just calling it JOKER. I’ll check it out.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited