[seiyuu:27891] Re: love live Hanayo event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from ジェーニャ <jenya.japan@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27891] Re: love live Hanayo event
date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:14:31 +0900
Hello and long time no see! ^_^

I was ROM'ing this ML all the time, but had old e-mail address
registered so I couldn't actually reply, and I had Doi-san to change it
few weeks ago.

I am just beginner Loveliver (cosplayed Eli at this Summer's Comike),
but I am also a gamer, so I play a lot lately.
I guess I made it this time by 64000, but I had to buy more stones (and
I am limiting myself for 10000yen a month, my month credit is gone by 2
weeks )
I am not good at fulcon yet, but can clear EXs.

Also, it is not about Love Live at all, but I have a regular anime role
this season, at "Kaito Joker" as Lady Doubt.
My character will be in anime from 5th episode, but you may try to check
it ^_^

Jenya
https://twitter.com/jenya_jp/

On 2014/10/15 12:58, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Only a couple hours left in the event..
> I was hoping the cutoff score wouldn't go above 60K,
> but I think it'll settle in around 61K to 62K.
> Luckily it's a weekday so the final push shouldn't be
> as much as Niko's event.
>
> Here's the chart with the recent scorematch events with
> scores close to the current one.
>
>   http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=25,29,31,33
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi