[seiyuu:27890] Re: love live Hanayo event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27890] Re: love live Hanayo event
date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:52:41 -0700
On Oct 14, 2014, at 8:58 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Only a couple hours left in the event..
> I was hoping the cutoff score wouldn't go above 60K,
> but I think it'll settle in around 61K to 62K.
> Luckily it's a weekday so the final push shouldn't be
> as much as Niko's event.

My guess (with 2 updates left) is 62.3k-62.5k. Which makes me have to use one more
stone. ;_;

What day of the week did Honoka’s finish at? Because that had a bigger push
at the end. :P

Can’t chance it, I guess. But it’s taking time away from my EN top tier
push. So hard, no EX songs for the first ScoreMatch (like the first JP ScoreMatch).

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited