[seiyuu:27884] Re: Umi event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27884] Re: Umi event
date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 01:59:51 -0700
On Oct 2, 2014, at 1:35 AM, Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:

> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 1, 2014, at 3:26 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>>> I'm planning on getting a new android tablet soon
>>> (within the next 6 months), so maybe things will
>>> get better with a newer os and hardware.
>>
>> So far, things aren’t looking so good. I’ve had a couple of friends
try
>> on some of the later Android tablets and it’s still laggy. Not sure
>> what it is…something to do with Andriod, KLabs, or a bit of both.
>
> A bit of both I guess...  If playing this game on tablet is an
> important reason to getting a new tablet to you, you'd really be
> better off getting an iPad.
>
> I wonder how it plays on the iPhone 6+, too…

Difficult if you have small hands and want to play it with your thumbs. I probably
have what would be considered slightly small hands (short fingers) and I tried a print
out size for the plus and it would be hard for me to hit all the notes with just
my thumbs. Would have to play it like I do on my iPad. Of course, how well this goes
depends on how big your hands are. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list