[seiyuu:27874] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27874] Re: current Love Live event
date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:45:18 -0700
On Sep 24, 2014, at 9:30 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> There's a big bump up when the 4X arrives.
> Since Umi's events have been usually higher than average,
> this one will probably go over 25000.  But since it ends
> on a weekday, hopefully the score won't get too high.

I feel like I might have a shot at the top tier, so I might try for it.

Then again, I’m heading to Atlanta this weekend for a convention, so I might
not have enough time to farm for tokens.

> To me Kaguya EX is the easist EX.  I can play it on the train
> standing or walking down the street without dying.  It's easier
> than some of the recent hards.  The other EXs are too hard to
> play too often or on a shaky train, so I hope Kaguya EX gets
> replaced with another easy EX.

Shoot, I failed Beat in Angel, sitting on my couch. I don’t usually fail songs,
even the stupid hard EXes. Made me sad I wasted 25LP for nothing.

To be fair, I was half awake. On the other hand, I was half awake when I first FC
Cutie Panther EX, so I’m not sure what this means. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited