[seiyuu:27870] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27870] Re: Love Live event
date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:34:43 -0700
On Sep 12, 2014, at 9:29 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> |
> | It’s not so bad…well, then again I’m trying to hit the top
tier in
> | the EN event (which hasn’t had its cap raised, so it’s still 200
and
> | 1000 for the top 2 tiers)
>
> Oh, I got a mail from someone playing the EN game asking if I
> could do a prediction page for the EN events..
> I told him I was entering all the data by hand so I would need
> someone to supply the data for the EN events. (^_^;
> Do the scores in the EN event follow a similar pattern to the
> JP events?

Doesn’t seem like it exactly does, but I can supply some numbers for some of
the events. Though I don’t know how useful the data will be for events prior
to Hanayo (first appearance of 4x/EX songs). For now, I kind of just eyeball it,
based on how other events have looked.

For the JP event, there’s a twitter account that supplies all the numbers (although
this event, there’s a gap on one night); not sure if that would improve the
accuracy of your predictions. :P

> | > Honoka's score match event started today, and they increased the
> | > number of people again.  Up until now, Honoka's events have been
> | > pretty low so I hope it stays that way..
> |
> | My friend already has Honoka (got it ~4 hours after the event started)
> | and looks like he’s got plenty of company in that regard. :P
>
> Right now the event scores are pretty low, but this event ends
> at the end of a three day weekend.  I hope the increase at the
> end isn't more severe than usual.  I hope it stays under 60k.

It looks like the scoring is doing the normal pick up near the end. I’ve been
able to maintain a 3k-4k lead ahead of the 2nd tier pack, but that’s gone now.
:P I haven’t looked at the JP event close enough for trends this time,
yet. That was for my weekend (tomorrow).

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited