[seiyuu:27858] Re: Love Live event

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27858] Re: Love Live event
date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 17:24:11 +0900
Looks like it was a momentary glitch (premature event-tation?) everything up and running
fine now.

-Tim
via iPad

> On Jul 20, 2014, at 16:50, Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 20, 2014, at 12:34 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately, the current event is Kotori..
>> Since I'm in Hawaii right now, I don't know if I can keep up.
>> I'll probably have to use a lot of stones because I won't
>> have connectivity during the day..
>>
>> Anyway, I'm getting an error screen.
>> maintenance.php doesn't exist.. (^_^;;
>>
>> Did they block access from the US??!!
>
> I hope not.
>
> I got it right as it started, had the download and played 2 songs. Then I went to
go clear some cards, got hit with the maintenance message (telling me it was going
on from 15:00-16:00, even though it was probably 16:05-16:10), then later, that screen

> went away and the missing maintenance.php error now.
>
> --Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited