[seiyuu:27857] Re: Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27857] Re: Love Live event
date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:50:22 -0700
On Jul 20, 2014, at 12:34 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the current event is Kotori..
> Since I'm in Hawaii right now, I don't know if I can keep up.
> I'll probably have to use a lot of stones because I won't
> have connectivity during the day..
>
> Anyway, I'm getting an error screen.
> maintenance.php doesn't exist.. (^_^;;
>
> Did they block access from the US??!!

I hope not.

I got it right as it started, had the download and played 2 songs. Then I went to
go clear some cards, got hit with the maintenance message (telling me it was going
on from 15:00-16:00, even though it was probably 16:05-16:10), then later, that screen

went away and the missing maintenance.php error now.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited