[seiyuu:27838] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27838] Re: current Love Live event
date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:20:41 -0700
On Jun 29, 2014, at 9:08 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> The current event is another one that is hard to read.
>
> The pace picked up a little earlier than usual,
> but that might have been because of the weekend.
> The last two events ended on a weekend, so the pace
> was very high at the very end.
> Today is a Monday, so maybe people tried to get ahead
> on Saturday and Sunday..  The pace today is not at
> hot as before.
>
> Still it's very hard to predict the last 2.5 hours.
> I have the points to get to 27000, but that might be
> cutting it close.

I’m going to guess 27200 is the cutoff. And that’s going to be cutting
it close. I’d feel much more comfortable with 27.5k or even 27.8k. Might as
well go for at least 27.5 and get those friends points. So you can collect and
transform the new Rs you don’t have already. :P

I miscalculated by an hour ^_^;. There’s no way for me to get there. If I pushed
as hard as I could and spent stones for maximum point efficiency (wasting some at
the end of each cycle), I’d probably end up with 26k, probably on the low
end. So I’d be 14 min short or so. So no point in using any more stones right
now. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list