[seiyuu:27829] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27829] Re: current Love Live event
date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 17:15:06 -0700
On Jun 14, 2014, at 8:16 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Since I have a baseball game from 12:00 - 15:00 tomorrow,
> I can't play at the end.  I can't figure out how far I should go..
> I don't want to waste stones, but I don't want to miss the SR either.
> I calculated that I can get to 60000 by noon tomorrow.

Don’t be a Tim.

That is, last event, I missed Honoka by ~200 pts. Gotta spend those stones, or forever
regret it. Even if you have to spend 4-5 too many and you’re way over.

I haven’t been paying too much attention to the last few bits of the event, but it
really flattened out. I was still operating on the area where it was matching the
Umi event and was thinking 64k or so. I’m going to play it very safe and aim for 61k,
but that’s because I still regret the last event. :P

Too bad you’re not in the US Major Leagues, where if you’re a prima donna veteran,
you could go down into the clubhouse and chill there for parts of the game. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited