[seiyuu:27815] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27815] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014
date Wed, 14 May 2014 22:23:31 +0800
Bear "replicant" Powell wrote:
> From: 'CuSO4' Yung
>> You have to add Hana Monogatari TV SP, on Tokyo MX / MBS starting 31
>> May for 5 consecutive weeks, starring Sawashiro Miyuki as Kanbaru
>> Suruga, Asumi Kana as Numachi Rouka, and Neya Michiko as Kanbaru Tooe.
>
>Ooooh, thanks for the heads up! I remember hearing about this last year, but
>I hadn't heard anything new on it at all. Mostly definitely added to my
>roster.

Unfortunately, Hana Monogatari got delayed.

Today they announced that due to production re-scheduling, all 5
episodes of the TV SP will now be aired consecutively on the same day
on 8/16 (Sat), as follow :
Tokyo MX 19:00-21:00
BS11 20:00-22:00
niconico 21:00-23:00