[seiyuu:27812] Re: GJ-bu TV SP

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27812] Re: GJ-bu TV SP
date Thu, 8 May 2014 10:23:45 -0400
Just got a chance to watch GJ-bu@ shortly ago.
I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end.
First part had a very nostalgic feel and the last
part tugged at my heart strings a bit. I truly
hope they get to continue the series at some
point with the middle schoolers joining the club.

Plus, the tones are there where I really want to
see Mao and Kyouya as a true couple.

Maid Spin! <3

And I still say that this is one of my All-Time fave
cast of Seiyuu put together. Uchida, Miyamoto,
Arakawa, Uesaka, Shimono, Mimori, Morohoshi,
Aoi, Kido, and Tsunematsu are absolutely a
delightful ensemble of people in this show.

Watch the series if you haven't and watch the
Special when you get the chance. =)

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Playing: Hearthstone

Favorite Xbox 360 Game: Skate 3
Favorite PC Game: Shadowrun Returns