[seiyuu:27787] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27787] Re: Love Live game
date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:23:58 -0700
On Apr 17, 2014, at 6:53 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> There are new R cards now, but I still didn't get any of them yet.

I managed to transform Umi and also pick up Eri and Maki cards. But then again, I
have over 100k points for that. :P

> Also they demoted the daily special songs!
> Those were the easist 25 point songs, so I played them a lot
> during the normal events.  Now it's going to be harder to do
> the normal events without them.
> The new Otomeshiki EX song was impossible!
> They should have kept the points the same and made the
> new EX 40 or something..

Even my friend, who normally just FCs everything went, "man, this is impossible".
I think he got 11 Goods on his best try.

I made S-rank, at least. Ended up with half my teams' health, even after all the healing
my team did.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list