[seiyuu:27783] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014 (Thoughts)

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27783] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014 (Thoughts)
date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:09:32 -0400
>From: 'CuSO4' Yung
>Depends on your definition of "strongest".  The lead female seiyuu of
>Isshuukan Friends (One Week Friends), Amamiya Sora, is quite new.

I meant strongest in terms of how well I felt the Seiyuu
represented the characters themselves. It wasn't meant
as Veterans VS Newcomers in a given show.

And Amamiya for example is a bit surprising to me
since I have not liked any role/show she has done prior.
However, I am a big fan of Log Horizon which she was
in, but she was not given a memorable role in it. Emiri
Kato & Nao Tamura completely stole the show in Log
Horizon. Nao surprised me the most in it since she has
almost no experience.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Playing: Hearthstone

Favorite Xbox 360 Game: Skate 3
Favorite PC Game: Shadowrun Returns

Search field Search string