[seiyuu:27777] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27777] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014
date Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:39:34 -0400
> From: Hitoshi Doi
> The Spring season is starting this week, but I'm still not
> finished with all of the Winter ones.
> I finished and liked the following.
> Imo Cho (Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga)
> So many unanswered questions.  I hope there's more.
> I think they could reduced the perverted scenes and it
>  will still be very good.

I want to see more as well. The series was very entertaining.

> I still need to finish the following.
> Chuunibyou, Wake Up Girls, Sakura Trick

Chuunibyou I enjoyed a lot, but I felt the ending overall as
a bit lacking. WUG I didn't care for. Sakura Trick was one
of my favorite shows of last season and actually imo it is
one of the best relationship anime that has been done. It
was over the top many times, but it explored the innocence
of discovering love for the first time quite well.

> I think I'll just stick with Love Live and Gochuumon ha Usagi
> desuka for now.

Love Live S2 Ep 1 I didn't particularly like as it came off to
me as very "campy", but I am still going to give it a chance
and see if it improves since I do enjoy some of the characters.
Gochuumon ha Usagi desuka I look forward to seeing on
Thursday.

> Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation (OVA)
> Hope this is good.

I haven't had a chance to watch it myself. The preview
of it seemed interesting, but no group has subbed it
since the current raw available is a lackluster Chinese
rip that I don't feel merits using.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Playing: Hearthstone

Favorite Xbox 360 Game: Skate 3
Favorite PC Game: Shadowrun Returns

Search field Search string