[seiyuu:27771] Re: Love Live scorematch event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27771] Re: Love Live scorematch event
date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:07:13 -0700
On Mar 31, 2014, at 3:32 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> I just hope the next one isn't Umi.  I need a rest.

I will be toast if it’s Umi again. I have 53 stones and will probably do the
11 draw, so I won’t have much stone reserves!

> | I can't keep doing events if they are like this.  Even though they gave
> | us lots of stones this month, it is not good to my wrists and my spare
> | time...
>
> With the Love Live anime starting next week,
> it's only going to get worse.

They have to raise that limit again, I think. KLab is making money hand over fist
on this game, they can’t choke it off too much.

I don’t think the overseas version will dent the numbers at all, since I plan
on still having the JP one as my main (too much invested into it).

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited