[seiyuu:27763] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27763] Re: Spring Anime Season 2014
date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:22:58 +0800
> From: 'CuSO4' Yung
>> ~Spring Anime 2014~
>> Most likely I will watch these :
>> Selector Infected WIXOSS
>> Mekaku City Actors
>
> I may give Mekaku a try. Been on the fence about it
> for a couple weeks. Selector Infected WIXOSS was
> another I considered, but no good English info has
> been released. The PV's are average at best to me.

I am watching 17 series this season, and I barely have time to cope
with the schedule.  Next season only have 10, so it would be a big
relieve.

I noticed that, same with this season, Hanazawa Kana is everywhere.
And in quite a few occasion she is paired with Asumi Kana in the
coming season.  Kana Vs Kana.

--

C2B-Ren BD release come with a short film, similar to that of "Depth
of Field" last season.  This one is called "Kotatsu DE Shiritori".

--

C2B-Ren Locations.  I will be going to Kyuushuu and Kansai for
locations in early April.  I know all the locations except for the

Still have an episode (Ep.12) to go next week.  Hope I can find the
missing sites in time.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string