[seiyuu:27755] Re: Love Live scorematch event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27755] Re: Love Live scorematch event
date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:54:43 -0700
On Mar 16, 2014, at 5:53 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Also about the game, I can see them translating the screens,
> but what about the voices and songs?
> I hope they aren't thinking of dubbed versions.

There.FN"s no Love Live US dub, so thereN"s no worry about that yet. Heck, NIS
has had the US anime license for more than a year and hasnN"t done anything yet,
though apparently thereN"s some cosplay event scheduled for Anime Expo, with
BushiroadN"s involvement. Anime release is likely (itN"s one of the payment items
the hired cosplayers get), but I also bet the overseas version of LLSIF is announced/talked
about.

Now$B!D(Bif they would only bring me some .AN5s girls over to help promote this...

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited