[seiyuu:27749] Re: Love Live scorematch event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27749] Re: Love Live scorematch event
date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:22:29 -0700
On Mar 14, 2014, at 10:21 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Even if you can get S or A on every EX,
> you can only get 7000 or so per hour.

Damn, well, I guess I’ll save stones then. ww

(I don’t want to quit my job just yet. :P )

> I just hope the next event isn't Kotori or Umi.
> I need a break.

No rest for the weary.

I’m actually wondering how the overseas versions will be separated. If there’s
a US specific version, I can’t see the competition being so fierce. I could
probably dominate it...well, me and any of my friends here willing to play
a second game, because I have too much invested in the JP one as it is. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited