[seiyuu:27747] Re: Love Live scorematch event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27747] Re: Love Live scorematch event
date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:04:03 -0700
I've been so preoccupied with my other obsession (Yomecolle) that I've neglected my
LLSIF play.

Think I can go from 34k to ~80k in 14 hours? With working in the middle of it? :P

I wonder how many points I can accure in one hour (my lunch break) and then maybe
2 hours when I get home (13:00-15:00). :P

I guess I'll see how many points I get during my lunch; if it looks hopeless, then
I won't waste stones at the end.

But...the popularity of the game is crazy. And of course, I think Niko being the prize
doesn't help this.

On Mar 14, 2014, at 9:26 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The current scorematch event ends in about 14 hours.
> The score is the highest it's ever been..  I hope it stays under 80000.
>
> Here's a plot of the last three scorematch events..
>
> http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?mplot=1000&mdata=15-10000,17-10000,19-11500

> Also, I noticed that I'm playing a lot of games against people
> who are pretty close to me in score (60000 to 80000).
> That wasn't the case until today.  Until yesterday I rarely saw
> anyone near my score.
>
> Maybe it's just that all the people in this range are playing
> at lot now because we are close to the cutoff.
>
> P.S. I ate the Love Live pizza yesterday.
>  Took some pics of the box and clear file, will try to get them up soon.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                         " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/doi/                                    doi@usagi.org