[seiyuu:27737] Re: Love Live Maki event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27737] Re: Love Live Maki event
date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:42:27 -0800
It’s possible that 28,000 is the mark. Maybe a little over. People have been
going berserk this time around.

I might try to push to near 29,000 this time. If I can manage to play enough in the
next 2 hours, because then I have to go work and might have to work through the end
of the event.

I have, however, for the first time, FC all the EX songs, including the event songs
(knocked out EX event random just now), so I’m feeling good. ^ ^

On Feb 27, 2014, at 7:40 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
> |
> | Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> | > The current Maki event has a little over 24 hours to go..
> | >
> | > It looks like it will go over 25000.. (; ;)
> |
> | I was down from the flu the first half of this event, and running low
> | on stones, so I'm giving up on the second SR this time.
>
> I had the flu (type B) too.
> But that gave me a lot of time at home to play early. (^ ^;
>
> I was up around 3000th, but now I'm down near 5000th.
> I'm at 26000 points now, but looking at the current pace
> that might not be enough.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "