[seiyuu:27728] Re: Love Live event comments

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27728] Re: Love Live event comments
date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 20:38:33 -0800
On Feb 23, 2014, at 7:34 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Oh, for the current event there are two EX songs,
> one a normal EX and the other a random note EX.
> Do you get 2 stones for clearing both?

Yes, they're separate, so 2 stones available for clearing each one.

I missed S combo on the random note one by one note. About 5 notes from the end. On
my first try. Did way better than on the normal EX version of the song. ^ ^;

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited