[seiyuu:27726] Re: Love Live event comments

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27726] Re: Love Live event comments
date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:22:18 -0800
On Feb 23, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The recent Love Live event cutoff scores have been going up
> like crazy, so I was glad they raised the number of people
> for the SR card this event.  But it was such a small increase
> compared to the previous increases.
>
> Since I have over 100 stones saved up, I'm gonna go for the SR
> with my android game.
>
> Also this event is only 8 days instead of the usual 10 or 11,
> so I don't know how crazy people will get at the end.
> Looking at the players around 10000, there seem to a lot of new
> people.  It seems the popularity of Love Live is picking up.
> Since the last day of the event is a weekday, it's going to be
> hard for me to play a lot on Friday.  So I'll just have to try
> to be way ahead.

It's going to be extra difficult for me, since I'll be on a business trip on that
last day (which is Thursday night; I'll be in Denver, so that's 9pm. I might be working
through the night...). I'm really going to be way ahead

Based on how difficult it was for my friends to get tickets to the 4th Love Live concert
and the fact that they've already announced the 5th concert, the series itself is
getting ridiculously popular. Add in how fast those CDs sold with the SR cards and
how fast the goods with the UR card sold at the concert...they need to bump that cap
much further out. Unless they're trying to keep the rewards to a certain percentage
of total players.

And this overseas version that's coming...no interest from me, because all my blood,
sweat, tears and monies have gone into the Japanese version, so why would I change?
:P Maybe I'll add a play around account if there's a US server.

> Is "Music START" (hard) the first song that has a simultaneous taps
> on the same side of the screen!?  It happens twice in a row!
> That's almost impossible on the iphone! (for thumb players)
> There have been many songs with one of the simultaneous taps using
> the middle space, but I don't remember any with two on the same side.

It looks like it is. Even for a tablet player (index fingers) like me, it took me
7 tries to Full Combo it. Of course, it seems like I'm getting worse at Full Comboing
things. Maybe my reaction speeds are deteriorating as I get older. :P

> Anyone else running out of space for members?
> Right now I'm saving all of my UR/SR and one each of the full power R,
> even if I can't use them on any team.
> I have most of the magazine (weak) SRs, so that doesn't leave me
> with much space for other members.
> When I need to rush and play 5 or 6 games in a row, I run out of
> space for the prize members..

I've been buying extra member spaces with stones for this exact reason. So when the
rush hits and I need to play a bunch of games in a row, I have plenty of space to
absorb the cards.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list