[seiyuu:27709] Re: current love live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27709] Re: current love live event
date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:36:36 +0800
I levelled up close to the end so I ended up comfortably in the late
4,000th place.

Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Spend stones early and try to be way ahead.

Yeah, before I was just blindly spending stones.  I started tracking my
stone spendings this time, and try to keep spending 1 or 2 every day. I
still ended up needing to rush in the end, but had a easier time than
before because of the lead.

Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> But of course, having good cards is paramount. Nothing like getting
> slaughtered by people not using matching color centers, even if you do
> full combo. Like losing by 30k points or more.

I have no way to confirm it but I suspect you're seeing people same
way as your friend list -- center of their main group is shown and not
the group they select for the song.  It is hard to imagine so many dumb
people using mismatched color centers and harder to lose to them...

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string

archive list