[seiyuu:27708] Re: current love live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27708] Re: current love live event
date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 23:54:53 -0800
On Jan 14, 2014, at 11:12 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> |
> | Difference between S rank last place on Expert and S rank first place
> | on Expert is 80 something points. So I think those that are in the
> | upper range are there because of stone spending, not skill. :P
>
> Oh, I was talking about "hard".  I can't get S on "expert" so
> I don't try that unless I'm pressed for time.
> With hard I average about 210 points/game.
> With expert I can do 390 sometimes, but usually I'm at 310 or so.
> So with 75LP, hard (5 games) gives me over 1000, but I can't reach
> 1000 with expert (3 games).

If you can S rank the expert songs, it's 408 for first, 375 for second and I forget
the rest. Something like 325 for last.

My cards are barely good enough to S rank most of the expert songs, as long as I get
a 100 combo. Placing is a crapshoot, unless I break out my wallet and force my way
into more URs. :P

I think I just need to push harder at the beginning and spend stones like crazy early
on. Work seems to get in the way the longer the event goes on. :P

> | But of course, having good cards is paramount.
>
> I still haven't gotten a UR with the stones in my iphone game.. (; ;)

I managed to get one on a 11 draw. But this required 2 11 draws (I bought an 83 stone
thingy for that attempt). ^ ^;

I have noticed that in a couple of cases, one of those "fake" (purchase bonus) URs
gives me more total points when it comes time to play the actual song, even though
an event SR has more stat points. Something to do with total kizuna in the calculation
that doesn't show up on the unit screen but does on the song screen.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited