[seiyuu:27704] Re: current love live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27704] Re: current love live event
date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:40:41 +0800
Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> This was the easiest last hour of an event for me. (^_^;

I checked and the last score match ended on a Sunday, so more people
were playing during the final hours.

> I have to plan my events this way from now on.

Which way?

> This morning and in the last hour, I played against a lot of
> people in the 60K - 70K range (rank 4K - 10K).
> Most of them weren't very good.  I got 1st place in many of the games.
> I couldn't believe it, as my combo is usually below 100 (below C).

Cards you have is the biggest factor to your score...  And combo
doesn't affect the score much I think, just the number of misses, so it
doesn't matter if you miss early in the song or in the middle (which
will cut your combo in half).

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string