[seiyuu:27681] Re: Chuunibyou Ren

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27681] Re: Chuunibyou Ren
date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 02:23:12 +0800
2013/12/29 Bear "replicant" Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com>:
> |From: Hitoshi Doi
> |I still haven't watched the movie.
> |Will the second TV series depend on the movie?
> |I hope not.

I have watched the movie.  Only a couple of minutes mew scenes,
and laid the hints for the new character.  No need to watch the
movie before watching the 2nd series.

The 1:33 official PV has just been released earlier today :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZgn8xNdJs

[final episodes of 2013 4Q]
> |My favorite this season was Machine Doll..
> |My second favorite was Outbreak Company.  I really liked Myusel.
> My Top 3 shows for this season were:
> 1) Log Horizon (The show is just made for me.)
> 2) Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova (surprise hit for me.)
> 3) *Tie* NouKome & Yuushibu (both are so funny)
> Honorable Mention: Monogatari Series Second Season -
> The show was slow this season and at times confusing
> or disjointed, but Episode 20 was a masterpiece imo.

Mine :
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio - Ars Nova -
Non Non Biyori
Galilei Donna
Kyoukai no Kanata

And I am looking forward to the continuation of Nagi no Asukara.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list