[seiyuu:27674] Re: 2014 Winter new TVA

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "T.F." <raiel74@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27674] Re: 2014 Winter new TVA
date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 23:27:59 -0500
--001a11c2493421a3df04eddb961a

I'm constantly falling behind on shows. I have shows from two years I've
not finished, but I have a list of things I want to try for the next season.

Definitely (will watch)

Maken-ki: Tsuu (Himegami... win!)
Chuunibyou Season 2

Maybe (want to try)

Nisekoi
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Sekai Seifuku
Witch Craft Works
No-Rin
Robot Girls Z

Extra Maybe (maybe will try)

Onee-chan ga Kita
pupa
Sakura Trick
Mahou Sensou
Seitokai Yakuindomo (need to finish season 1)

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> 2013/12/19 Bear "replicant" Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com>:
> > Does GUP actually have dates for the OVA and Movie
> > out yet? I didn't have either on my list because I hadn't
> > seen any confirmed dates.
>
> Movie : winter 2014
> New OVA : 2014
>
> Unfortunately there is no exact date yet for both the OVA and movie.
> However, since the character design of the OVA character Anchovy,
> Pepperoni, and Carpaccio has come out in the past few weeks, it should
> not be too long (hopefully).
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung

--001a11c2493421a3df04eddb961a