[seiyuu:27621] Re: signed Suzuko CD 8400 yen!

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27621] Re: signed Suzuko CD 8400 yen!
date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:52:44 -0700
On Oct 29, 2013, at 12:22 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> One of the rare goods that they are selling is the signed
> Mimori Suzuko CD, her debut CD with the nubmers.
> It's 8400 yen, one of most expensive things in the window.

You mean this is worth 8400 yen? http:/pic.twitter.com/nhkrufp6Im

My friend also got one, but he bought 15 CDs (or however many different tokuten there
were) to do it. So that’s 2 people in Southern California (more specifically,
the San Gabriel Valley area) with the winning card. We joked that we might have one
of the highest concentrations of Mimorin autographs in the world (with all the autographs
I got of hers when she was a guest in Atlanta). ^ ^

No luck with single 2 or (so far) single 3, but I have another copy of single 3 coming
this week.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list