[seiyuu:27618] Re: signed Suzuko CD 8400 yen!

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27618] Re: signed Suzuko CD 8400 yen!
date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 05:10:05 -0400
I would be so broke from buying those Monogatari
tapestries and trying to get the Sword Art Online
UFO figures. Plus, I just saw the new Strike Witch
premium figures for UFO and they are gorgeous.
I'm in the wrong country and don't make enough
money. ^^;

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Playing: Hearthstone (CBT), WildStar (CBT), The Elder Scrolls
Online (CBT)

Favorite Xbox 360 Games: Skate 3, VF5FS, Injustice, GTA V
Favorite PC Game: Shadowrun Returns