[seiyuu:27614] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27614] Re: Love Live game
date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:08:09 +0800
Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> I knew they were going to do this, so I tried saving all of my
> stones, but I still don't have 50..   So I'll have to wait til
> next month or whenever they do this campaign again.

I managed to collect all the R cards and get them awakened, so I decided
to save my stones for future events, but saw this promotion and decided
to go for it.

I'm still considering whether to spend stones for events (getting to
the 6000th place for the 2nd SR), it'll take quite a lot of stones and
time...

> I can't do Wonder Zone. (;_;)

I can clear it, but it is so fast that it lags on my phone for a tiny
bit it seems, and it feels a little funny during gameplay.

I discovered they added a setting in the settings screen recently where
you can tune the button timing for your device, it didn't do much for me
but perhaps you can try it.

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string