[seiyuu:27609] Re: Fall Anime Season 2013 [Final List]

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27609] Re: Fall Anime Season 2013 [Final List]
date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:02:01 +0800
2013/10/14 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> [Coppelion]
> | 02) Amazing background art, lousy character designs, a great
> | seiyuu cast, and a story that seems interesting.
>
> I hate the art, and I'm not sure I completely like the story,
> but I'll stick with it for now.  But it might be the first to go.

I also do not like the art.

Harukasu has 2 roles this season which are quite similar : Coppelion
and SekaTsuyo.  I do not like both characters.  I like her more
"genki" voice.

> [Outbreak Company]
> | 04) I think this show could fit in every anime trope this season.
> | Each episode so far has been a blast. Comedy gold.
>
> I usually hate fantasy worlds, elfs, monsters, dragons, etc..
> but I gave this a try because of Mimori Suzuko.
> Her character is too cute.  Very funny story.

Me three, I usually do not like fantasy world.  This one has Mimorin,
plus Marei (Maaya) and comrade Uesaka, so I will watch more before
deciding whether to ditch it.

> [Machine Doll ha Kizutsukanai]
> | 09) The story did catch my interest and the seiyuu cast works well.
>
> Only watched episode 1, but will try.

Not too bad, similar to WaruRoma, will try more.

> [Golden Time]
>
> Watched two episodes, like it so far.
> It seems pretty much like the standard light novel to anime story.
> I like Horie Yui's character.

So far so good, will keep watching.  Hopefully the dark/serious part
will not be that dark.

> | 01) Miss Monochrome
> | 01) Short and simple. Nothing great, but 4m of entertainment.

The song the super idol KIKUKO sang was Forever 17.  (^_^)

> | 08) Walkure Romanze
> | 08) It's moderately entertaining, but I very much dislike horses.
> | Giving it a couple episodes to grow on me.

Story similar to Machine Doll. Long time no see Shimizu Ai other than
in fishing news and war game news.

Too many pseudo-ecchi-ish misunderstanding plots to the point it is
barely watchable. If it goes better than I will continue to watch.

> | 10) Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
> | 10) Anthropomorphic battle ships as cute girls... Very much like
> | this even if every show synopsis has been flawed about it.

Looks OK so far.  Fuchigami Mai is building on her Garupan success.
This role Iona is a quiet one, which I like, unlike the noisy one in
Outbreak Company.

> | 12) Galilei Donna
> | 12) Interesting setting and I like the Hozuki character, but not sold
> | yet. Giving it 3 episodes to win me over.

Another Hidaka Nina one.  She was in 18 TV anime series in 2013 alone.
 And she is still an university freshman.  Just hoping she can cope
with the workload in both her career and academic studies.

[SekaTsuyo]
Sometimes too ecchi-ish.  But in that case, RKB is most worse.

[Non Non Biyori]
Story similar to Kiniro Mosaic, not with an English girl going to
Japan, but with a city girl going to a rural town.  Nothing happens.
So it is good, but not as fuwa-fuwa as KinMosa.

[Kyoukai no Kanata]
Very fast pace second episode, to the extend that I was lost for a
while.  Someone said it is like watching Hyouka characters doing
battles.  I do think the character design are quite similar.

[Kyousougiga]
Unlike previous week's episode 00 and previous 2 OVA series, episode 1
summarized the whole background story nicely.  Up to now the
background stories are chaotic.  Hopefully it will get better.

[Nagi no Asukara]
I like this story.  One of my favorite this season.  Hanaza's
character intentionally getting a curse from the sea god is cute !  My
only complains is that they have not explained how to start/use the
fire under the sea to cook meals yet.

[Little Busters Refrain]
"Endless eight !" was my first impression on the first story arc so
far.  Hopefully it will not last 8 episodes.

[Monogatari series second series]
I still do not like the storytelling style of director Shinbou, nor
the art style.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string