[seiyuu:27604] Re: Fall Anime 2013

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "T.F." <raiel74@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27604] Re: Fall Anime 2013
date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:45:15 -0400
--089e0149cf967a763704e88c4807

Kyousougiga
I watched episode 0 of Kyousougiga, and didn't enjoy it either.
Animation was good but not my kind of show. Reminded me a bit of FLCL which
I didn't like.
Also, this is the first character voice of Kugimiya I didn't like. It
sounded like it could have been done by anyone.

Kikou Shoujo, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Great. Loved it. Didn't love the CG. Thought the CG looked pretty bad when
mixed with the more traditional animation.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Bear "replicant" Powell <
replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> |From: 'CuSO4' Yung
> |Kyousougiga is this season's Kugimiya series.
> |http://www.kyousougiga-tv.com/
>
> I watched Kyousougiga yesterday and I found it to be
> very weak overall. I'll give it a couple more episodes,
> but it did not go well for Kugimiya imo and she is my
> favorite seiyuu. Well, she is tied with Kana Hanazawa
> at least in my book. ^^;
>
> Thankfully I get Hanazawa in IS2, Freezing 2, Coppelion,
> and Monogatari S2 this season. =)
>
> I'll get my Rie fix in Freezing 2 as well. ^0^

> Bear "replicant" Powell
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
> difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao
>
> Currently Playing: WildStar (CBT), The Elder Scrolls Online (CBT)
>
> Favorite Xbox 360 Games: Skate 3, VF5FS, Injustice, GTA V
> Favorite PC Game: Shadowrun Returns

--089e0149cf967a763704e88c4807

Search field Search string

archive list